It’s that time of the year again, when it is right to shop and look for the best Easter gifts for the Senior Citizens and elderly in your life.
However, this year, you won’t be doing it alone – we’ll be around to help you every inch of the way so that you pick up a nice and appropriate gift that will actually awe that special Senior Citizen you hold dear to your heart.
Gift ideas selected here are based on a number of smart factors: convenience of the gift in question, practical application, emotional appeal of the gift to the elderly/Seniors and importantly, affordability of the piece of present.
If you’re ready to take a look at these smart gift ideas, kindly follow us down the page.
Article at a Glance
- Best Gift Ideas for Seniors at Easter: Our Top 5 Picks
- 1. Vodeson KF04B Wireless RF Locator
- 2. Snoozies Womens Classic Splitz Applique Slipper Socks
- 3. TimeKeepers Extra Large Memory Loss Digital Calendar Day Clock
- 4. MedCenter 31 Day Pill Organizer
- 5. Goal Zero Yeti 400 Solar Generator
- Wrapping Up On The Best Easter Gift Ideas For Seniors
Best Gift Ideas for Seniors at Easter: Our Top 5 Picks
Here are our top 5 picks for the best Easter gift ideas for Senior Citizens. Browse through the list and pick out the option that you are certain your loved one will resonate with the most.
Here we are:
1. Vodeson KF04B Wireless RF Locator
One of the biggest challenges of Seniors and elderly citizens today is the reality of remembering. This is an issue that they all struggle with – irrespective of age, education, socio-economic background or innate intelligence. It is also one of the topics that ALL Seniors will have a consensus on – if ever a poll was raised to that effect.
This is why the Vodeson KF04B Wireless RF Locator is such a perfect, ultra smart and exceedingly thoughtful gift for that special elderly one in your life.
This is how the RF locator works: the item locator comes with 1 transmitter and 4 receivers. The receivers are paired up with things that you miss all the time: wallets, keys, remote controls, purses etc. The transmitter is kept in a prominent place where it cannot be forgotten, say on the TV or mirror (where it also acts as a sweet decoration).
Now, when an item that any of the 4 receivers is paired to goes ‘missing’, what is required of the elderly person is simply to pick up the transmitter and press up the corresponding button correlating to the item that has gone missing.
The missing item in turn buzzes loudly, alerting the Senior of its presence wherever it may be.
Key Features of the Vodeson KF04B Wireless RF Locator
- User friendly and very practical: there is no need for any app to use this RF item locator. What a Senior needs is simply to power the transmitter and tag the receiver on important items and the ‘search and find’ magic is perfected.
- The transmitter is quite portable and features 4 large buttons, making it super perfect for Seniors and the elderly.
- 4 receivers that are paired with key rings for easy attachment.
- The receivers can be heard at a distance since they beep loudly (with the sound capping at an interesting 75-90Db).
- This item locator also works through walls, floors, cushions and leather up to an impressive 130ft – away from the transmitter.
- Standard 18 month warranty and 30 day money back guarantee. This is a clear testament about the quality inherent in the device and how far the manufacturers are ready to please and serve Senior users.
2. Snoozies Womens Classic Splitz Applique Slipper Socks
The Easter holiday is the perfect time to rest – especially for the Seniors and elderly. Why don’t you present a gift that is themed in the rest manner, one that will prove super comfortable when worn even for long hours?
Enter the Snoozies Womens Classic Splitz Applique Slipper Socks – a comfy slipper that no elderly woman will fail to appreciate, especially when presented as a gift by friends or family whom she loves.
Coming in various themes, colors and sizes, these all new snoozies house slippers have a soft, durable skid-resistant sole and for the Senior who appreciates distinction, are the most unique slippers on the market today. Further, they are soft, comfy, warm and simply adorable.
Key Features of the Snoozies Womens Classic Splitz Applique Slipper Socks
- Non slip and super safe for Seniors and the elderly.
- Super cozy and supremely comfortable.
- Very thick and warm to the legs.
- Manufactured in a durable manner.
- Soft cushioned sole that is great for hard floors and tired feet.
- Unique applique art design on each slipper, making them really unique and cute.
3. TimeKeepers Extra Large Memory Loss Digital Calendar Day Clock
For the elderly, forgetfulness remains one of their greatest challenges. Day in day out, this is something that they battle with and sincerely wish that they actually win, every time. Sadly, more often than they’ll love, they actually lose out – flat.
This clock is powered with impressive features such as digital LED, an alarm system – and importantly, features extra-large digits that make reading and comprehending the basic time of the day or night a breeze.
Easy to feature by the television, bedside or any other place where it can easily be spotted, this extra-large digital clock can be set up right out of the pack in less than 2 minutes and it will begin its Easter goodies by making certain that the Senior citizen it is gifted to never misses important appointments or ever fail to pinpoint the right time of the day or night again. Ever.
Key Features of the TimeKeepers Extra Large Memory Loss Digital Calendar Day Clock
- High resolution, extra-large display; ideal for elderly and Seniors who have failing eyesight.
- LED numbers/characters are easy to read at any angle.
- Setup is achievable in 2 minutes (or less) – even by the Senior/elderly recipient.
- The clock displays day of the week, current time, month of the year, date and year. The elderly user who receives this as an Easter gift thus does not have to remember anything relating to date, time or year and still, will brilliantly get all right!
- Works with traditional AC power supply so that the challenge of changing batteries is completely eliminated.
4. MedCenter 31 Day Pill Organizer
While no one really loves taking drugs, for Seniors, this is a reality that they have little option than to live with. However, the problem is with actually getting elderly persons to remember when they are supposed to take their pills and importantly, actually taking them.
This is why the MedCenter 31 Day Pill Organizer will make so much sense in the life of many Senior citizens that will receive it this Easter as a present from their loved one(s) i.e. you 🙂
The MedCenter 31 Day Pill Organizer works in this manner:
- The recipient of this gift programs up to 4 daily alarms to alert him/her when it’s time to take designated medication.
- The reminder indicates the date, time and dose which is to be taken.
- Once the alarm is acknowledged and the dose taken, the date is marked green, indicating that medication for that day has been complied with.
With such an awesome and friendly manner of reminding your elderly loved ones when it is time to take their drugs, it is easy to see that this will make the perfect Easter gift for the elderly male or female.
Key Features of the MedCenter 31 Day Pill Organizer
- Red and green code tracks makes it easy to get notified; comply and understand when the tasks for the day are done with.
- Loud talking alarm that is audible enough to be heard even from afar.
- Easy to set digital alarm clock.
- Large digital display that makes it easy to read the display on the screen.
- 4 compartments for people who take multiple daily doses
5. Goal Zero Yeti 400 Solar Generator
The last thing any Senior citizen appreciates is power outage, especially when they are alone. With power outage, it is difficult to power basic things like cell phones, tablets and laptops – thereby, cutting them off from the ones they love.
This is where a portable solar power option ought to feature in to make the much expected difference.
For this Easter, we’ve taken a look at the plethora of options and have decided that the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Solar Generator will achieve this task brilliantly. This solar generator was selected for numerous reasons:
- It is light and portable (it weighs only 29lbs inclusive of battery).
- It can power an array of household devices.
- It is truly hybrid: charges its internal battery by solar, AC or 12V DC from the cigarette port of any car.
- The digital display is a smart option that will enable the elderly user to easily discern how much power is stored, is coming in or is expended.
- The Goal Zero solar generator can be used indoors as it produces no fumes that will present any threat to the life of the Senior user.
Key Features of the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Solar Generator
- Pure Sine Wave AC output.
- Truly hybrid recharging options.
- Chainable to another Yeti 400 for improved runtime.
- Super light, portable and easy to carry both around and about.
- Fast and easy charging by solar and AC.
Wrapping Up On The Best Easter Gift Ideas For Seniors
The Easter season is upon us. Fortunately, this season is one of love and giving.
Seniors, the elderly, our old parents and grandparents should not be left out in this show of love…as a matter of fact, they need to be shown love and care more than anyone else 🙂
If you agree with us – and love your elderly ones, then, kindly give them a gift that shows that you love and care for them – no matter what.
And, more importantly, you’re always thinking about them and their welfare.
Don’t you agree?