Today, we’ll be focusing on the best high/higher toilets for Seniors and the elderly.
However, you may be curious and wonder: why high toilets for Seniors?
The reason is pretty simple and quite easy to grasp and understand.
We all go to the toilet on a daily basis – to pass waste.
For persons who are younger, this presents no challenge at all: they simply breeze into the toilet and out again – as if nothing even happened 🙂
However, for Seniors and the elderly, this is a challenge that is best understood by those who are actually 60 or more.
Bending down very low to sit and pass waste or standing back up after concluding the toilet business is one of the most tasking experiences that can lead to:
- Numbness in the legs – and lower body generally.
- General body weakness.
- Joint pain.
- Dizziness – and a ‘whirl’ feeling.
- Accidental trips and lose of balance.
If you ever experience any of the above (as a Senior or an elderly person) – or are generally uncomfortable when you visit the toilet to execute your business call from nature, then, by all means, you need a higher toilet installed.
Chronicled below are the best higher toilets currently available in the market.
- Best Higher Toilets For Seniors: Our Top 5 Picks
- 1. Thetford Aqua-Magic V Toilet
- 2. Kohler Santa Rosa Comfort Height Elongated Toilet
- 3. Kohler Cimarron Comfort Height Elongated Toilet
- 4. Kohler Memoirs Stately Comfort Height Two-Piece Elongated Toilet
- 5. Toto Vespin II Two-Piece High-Efficiency Toilet
- Bonus Tip: Want To Keep Your Existing Toilet But Raise Its Height Instead?
- What Is A High(er) Toilet?
- Why Do Seniors Need High/Higher Toilets?
- A. Increased Risk Of Accidents When Using Lower Toilets/Squat Pans
- B. Acute Joint Pain/Muscle Cramps Common With Seniors
- C. General Numbness As A Result Of Poor Blood Flow
- D. The General Uncomfortable Nature Of Small Toilets (For Seniors And The Elderly)
- E. Dizziness And The ‘Whirl’ Feeling Lower Toilets Inspire
- What To Look Out For When Shopping For High(er) Toilets For The Elderly
- Wrap Up: Advantages Of Seniors Using A High(er) Toilet
Best Higher Toilets For Seniors: Our Top 5 Picks
The toilets shared here have been independent reviewed by our very intelligent and smart review team to be Senior friendly based on their peculiar features but importantly, these models were selected based on their decent chair-level heights.
If you’re a Senior citizen yourself or would love to buy one of these awesome toilets for a loved one (who’s aged – or a Senior), you’ll certainly find what you’re looking for from our top 5 options.
Here we go.
1. Thetford Aqua-Magic V Toilet
The very first option we have on our list is the very simple and surprisingly efficient Thetford Aqua-Magic V Toilet.
The Magic V Toilet from Thetford is a simple and basic (almost stripped down) version of a toilet but the most important thing to understand is that it works – and is highly efficient for elderly users who are challenged by lower toilet units or simply cannot use them.
It is our most recommended toilet – and all the elderly users we personally interviewed who had the toilet installed did not find any challenge with the unit – even after years of installation.
As of matter of fact, many of the users of this toilet love it with the same love as they did on the first day they saw it on off Amazon or bought it off some offline store.
However, we do not base our love of this toilet on the fact that it has a decent height alone.
We based it on the fact that it is extremely Senior friendly alone – being light weight and super easy to install – even for someone who is 70+ and has no prior knowledge of plumbing 🙂
What We Love About The Thetford Aqua-Magic V Toilet
- Standard chair-level height that is suitable for Seniors and the elderly – especially Seniors that spend more than 10 minutes doing nature’s business.
- Super light and easy to move about – the toilet can be held with only one hand.
- The toilet comes with all the instillation accessories: seals, bolts, wax-rings etc. Accordingly, buyers don’t need to buy anything after the initial purchase to aid installation.
- Full bowl flush that clears up everything.
- The toilet is very easy to scrub – and clean.
- The Aqua-Magic V is quite easy to flush, even without much effort.
What We Don’t Like About The Thetford Aqua-Magic V Toilet
- The toilet has a lower version model – and some buyers mistakenly order it instead. Do not make this mistake – it’s way too low and you’ll immediately regret it.
- The toilet is made of plastic. While this is not an issue (the plastic is quite hardened and no one has ever reported a broken one), we would have preferred vitreous China or something more ‘solid’.
The Thetford Aqua-Magic V Toilet Summary
For the bucks, it is EXTREMELY hard to get a high(er) toilet that will match the durability and solid build of the Thetford Aqua-Magic V Toilet.
If you’re a Senior – and need a high toilet; or are buying for a Senior who needs a higher toilet and simplicity, ease of use and budget considerations are very important, you’ll never go wrong with this ‘V Toilet’ from Thetford.
2. Kohler Santa Rosa Comfort Height Elongated Toilet
We love good, sweet sounding names – and ‘Santa Rosa’ certainly is an awesome sounding name 🙂
However, this Kohler made toilet did not land on our list at the very 2nd position because of an awesome – or impressive name: the Kohler Santa Rosa Comfort Height Elongated Toilet landed here instead because it does the job of helping Seniors and the elderly pass out waste in the most brilliant and comfortable of manners.
Powered by impressive features such AquaPiston Flush technology and a left hand trip lever, this toilet, most important of all, offers comfortable chair height seating – its most important feature of all, especially for the elderly or aged.
Small in size but with an extremely powerful flush (that clears everything in with one simple attempt), this toilet is guaranteed to occupy as little space as possible.
This reality is a joy – especially when space is an issue (or you simply don’t want the toilet to take too much space in your bathroom).
What is more? For readers who were not impressed with the first option, the Thetford Aqua Magic V Toilet that was made of plastic, a more ‘suitable’ option has presented itself…and this time, it is made of traditional china – the porcelain you know, love and trust 🙂
What We Love About The Kohler Santa Rosa Comfort Height Elongated Toilet
- High, comfortable chair height rendering.
- Practical size that fits well into tight/small bathrooms/corners.
- WaterSense certified: this means that the water required for a complete, proper flush is minimal – only 1.2 gallons.
- The toilet comes standard with a seat and lid.
- The overall design of this toilet is super easy to clean.
- Finally, the toilet comes in an assortment of colors. You thus have the liberty to choose from 7 awesome and varying colors to satisfy your personal tastes/preferences or complement a decor.
What We Don’t Like About The Kohler Santa Rosa Comfort Height Elongated Toilet
- This toilet needs a professional plumber to install…it cannot be installed in a DIY fashion – unless you’re a plumber yourself.
- The flush is not completely quiet.
The Kohler Santa Rosa Comfort Height Elongated Toilet Summary
The Kohler Santa Rosa Comfort Height Elongated Toilet is an ideal toilet for Senior users who have small bathrooms or would not want a toilet taking up space (that could house something else, say a bathtub, suitable for the elderly).
Further, the toilet in question is also a super perfect fit for Seniors/the elderly who are concerned about rising water bills and would thus appreciate an economical flush.
The WaterSense certification of this unit thankfully sees to that.
3. Kohler Cimarron Comfort Height Elongated Toilet
When a manufacturer decides to face something full-force, the net result is that, it winds up providing the best of that thing – all round.
This is the case with the Kohler brand: the company has taken pains to ensure that it masters the act of manufacturing higher toilets and the Kohler Cimarron Comfort Height Elongated Toilet is testament to that mastery – and eventual genius.
Physically though, the toilet is the same as the Kohler Santa Rosa Comfort Height Elongated Toilet, except for the fact that, this model does not come standard with a seat and the supply line is not included.
Like the Santa Rose model also, this unit is excellently made from Vitreous China – and is as solid as it feels utter reliable both during installation and actual daily use.
Many users have made the fact clearly known that they’ve used this toilet model for more than 30 years – and it still shines and appears as clean as the day it was first installed.
What We Love About The Kohler Cimarron Comfort Height Elongated Toilet
- Chair level height: this is super perfect for the ailing joints of Seniors and the elderly generally.
- WaterSense certification: this saves water per flush in a manner most non-certified models do not. Overall, this means lower water bills for you, the elderly retiree.
- Solidly built from Vitreous China – and guaranteed to last for many years.
- 1 year official warranty.
- Wide array of product colors to suit any taste or general decor.
- Easy to clean design.
- Very powerful flush that clears every waste with a single lever pull.
- Super comfortable to use – even for users that spend more than average time in the toilet.
What We Don’t Like About The Kohler Cimarron Comfort Height Elongated Toilet
- The seat of this toilet and its supply line has to be bought separately. We would have preferred it to come in one nice piece like the Kohler Santa Rosa Comfort Height Elongated Toilet model above.
- The toilet needs to be installed and handled by a professional if it is to remain in one piece and importantly, function right as intended. This is not your regular DIY model.
The Kohler Cimarron Comfort Height Elongated Toilet Summary
The Kohler Cimarron Comfort Height Elongated Toilet is an awesome option for elderly and Seniors if you can do with its primary ‘defect’: the lack of a seat and supply line included in the package.
However, if you love the toilet as it is and can afford to buy those separately, it is an awesome option – and you’ll certainly enjoy the unit as an elderly person provided you also get a certified plumber to both handle and install it professionally.
4. Kohler Memoirs Stately Comfort Height Two-Piece Elongated Toilet
Many Senior citizens and members of the elderly population are not always comfortable with what is obtainable in the world generally today, quality-wise.
For such Seniors, they always feel the strong urge of comparing the great quality of yesteryores to the ‘plastic and inferior toys of today’ (in their own language and tone) and always prefer that which was made in their day and time.
If you’re such an elderly person or are buying a higher toilet for the ease of such a person, you can hardly get a better and more appreciated model than the Kohler Memoirs Stately Comfort Height Two-Piece Elongated Toilet.
As is indicative of the name, the manufacturer was well conscious of the product they were manufacturing and did not get this solid and awesomely sculptured high toilet by mistake.
This two-piece toilet is made to be intrinsically comfortable and to offer the best support that any Senior citizen can hope to get when passing out waste.
Further, the elongated bowl of the toilet ensures that it offers added room and and comfort – in addition to its normal ergonomics, design and sculpture.
Finally, the AquaPiston technology deployed by Kohler in the manufacture of this toilet also ensures added efficiency, especially when it comes to the business of flushing and actually ensuring that the waste matter gets lost with a single, simple flush.
Believe us when we say that the last thing you – or any elderly person wants to deal with is flushing a toilet more than once and getting frustrated that efforts expended are not bringing forth the desired results 🙂
What We Love About The Kohler Memoirs Stately Comfort Height Two-Piece Elongated Toilet
- Chair level height that is sure to make elderly and Senior users extremely comfortable when they use the toilet.
- AquaPiston technology that ensures the flushes are actually once and super efficient.
- Lower water usage per flush – thanks to the toilet’s WaterSense certification.
- Physical ‘Renaissance style’ that ensures sturdiness and is bound to make Seniors fall in love, instantly.
- 7 interesting colors to choose from according to your tastes or the decor, generally.
- One year warranty.
What We Don’t Like About The Kohler Memoirs Stately Comfort Height Two-Piece Elongated Toilet
- The toilet does not come with the seat and supply line: those have to be bought separately.
- At 16.5 inches, this toilet will be a little too tall for Seniors who are less than 5 feet tall. Such users will do well to opt for any of the other options mentioned here.
The Kohler Memoirs Stately Comfort Height Two-Piece Elongated Toilet Summary
The Kohler Memoirs Stately Comfort Height Two-Piece Elongated Toilet is truly ‘stately’ and fit for Seniors who are either distinguished or want their things distinguished from the general stock.
In a mansion, this toilet will look truly befitting; in any other building, it will naturally and effortless transform the bathroom where it is installed to give out the aura of a mansion, worth of a statesman or a lord.
This is a toilet that no Senior citizen can afford to fail to love…we’re pretty certain of this.
5. Toto Vespin II Two-Piece High-Efficiency Toilet
It is super difficult to find a toilet that is high enough for the elderly (so that they’ll find it comfortable), practical enough to serve their needs and importantly, a beauty to behold.
If you think you cannot get all 3 features combined in a toilet, we’re sorry to disappoint you: our last option, the Toto Vespin II Two-Piece High Efficiency Toilet is such a toilet and meets all criteria any Senior citizen who wants/desires a high/higher toilet could possible need in a regular toilet.
From water efficiency (thanks to its WaterSense certification) to ease of cleaning (thanks to SanaGloss ceramic glaze that prevents debris and mold from sticking to the toilet’s ceramic surface), this toilet is simply a beauty that will leave you admiring it right in the bathroom anytime you show up do your business or to take a simple shower.
The best is that, this toilet is completely eco-friendly and thanks to its skirt design, is actually incapable of clogging.
Can you beat that?
Never bother that it came last…something actually had to be at number 5…right? 🙂
What We Love About The Toto Vespin II Two-Piece High-Efficiency Toilet
- Chair level height rendering that is super perfect for Seniors and the elderly.
- A super beautiful design that is smooth and is bound to bring out the inner appreciation of beauty in any Senior citizen or elderly home owner.
- WaterSense certification…this saves water and ensures lower water bills as a full flush only requires an impressive 1.2 gallons of water.
- Eco-friendly. If you care about the environment, this should excite you as a Senior user.
- Skirt design that ensures that the toilet is completely ‘clog- proof’.
- The toilet comes with all this is needed for its installation and actual use. Once you buy the toilet, there is usually no need to go buying any other part or assembly tools in order to effect an install.
What We Don’t Like About The Toto Vespin II Two-Piece High-Efficiency Toilet
- Overall install time takes a few more minutes than other models.
- A good plumber is needed to install this toilet. It is not a DIY model and its install is certainly above quack ‘trial and error’ plumbers.
The Toto Vespin II Two-Piece High-Efficiency Toilet Summary
All the good things we know in life come at a pretty cost: cars, women, well trained children, great mansions etc…to be able to enjoy the beauty and power that comes from the good life gives, you must be willing to exercise patience and spend some good money, even if you’re a Senior citizen.
This is exactly the case of the toilet under discussion here, the Toto Vespin II Two-Piece High Efficiency Toilet.
However, unlike the good cars, mansions and women, the Vespin II will not require that you break your bank initially.
The extra expense will however come when you need a professional plumber to install.
As a Senior, can you pay the price of absolute beauty, functionality and importantly, long term durability?
We bet you would 🙂
Bonus Tip: Want To Keep Your Existing Toilet But Raise Its Height Instead?
There are instances where you, as an elderly person may want to raise the sitting level of your existing toilet or raise the sitting level of the toilet of a loved one/friend but are not interested in changing/replacing the old toilet.
This is very true if the following points hold true:
- The old toilet has sentimental value and you’re emotionally attached to it. It is especially true if the toilet was installed when your first earned salary, by your parents or by a spouse who is long dead.
- You’re a little broke at the moment and cannot afford the cost and workmanship of completely replacing your existing toilet.
- The old toilet is strong, efficient and save for its low height, is serving perfectly.
- Are in love with the quality of your present toilet and doubt if you’ll ever find anything remotely close it its quality and
- Any other (private) reason you – or your loved one may have.
In such an instance, it would be a smart choice to consider a toilet raiser – which often comes at the fraction of the cost of a brand new toilet and efficiently carries out the magic of raising the overall sitting height of any existing toilet.
We recommend that you take a look at the Toilevator Toilet Riser.
For Senior readers who are of the DIY school of thought and would love to get their hands dirty by installing their new higher toilet themselves – or helping out an elderly person who needs help, the video below shows how…and since Kohler is the dominant brand in the business of high toilets, we share a video of a typical Kohler high toilet installation.
The model being installed here is the Persuade Comfort Height Skirted Toilet.
Happy viewing 🙂
What Is A High(er) Toilet?
After writing about high/higher toilets for Seniors and the elderly, isn’t it super strange that we should start discussing what a high(er) toilet is at the point where we’re supposed to be running a summary of this work?
Our thoughts are as good as yours 🙂
However, the most important thing, you’ll agree, was that when you landed on this article, you were intent on reading the toilet suggestions we had for you – and presumably, already knew what it is you were looking for or at least, its definition.
For the readers that did not know it, it is our bet that many will not even read up to this point 🙂
If you’ve read up to this point – and as a matter of fact, are reading these lines, you’re an awesome Senior citizen, elderly person or friend of the Senior population 🙂 🙂
Now, let’s proceed to proper business…
A high(er) toilet is one that its sitting position is raised – and advanced better than conventional models.
Often, the sitting position of a conventional toilet is the position a normal chair ensures.
The grand essence of this is to ensure that users (who in most cases are Seniors and the elderly) do not have any challenge when passing waste and using the toilet in the process.
The photo below illustrates what a high(er) toilet looks like:
As you can see, the sitting level of the toilet in the picture above is at ‘chair level’.
What this means is that the experience is the same with the use of conventional chairs and users of such a toilet won’t be able to feel the difference, at least joint and body-pain wise.
If you want to get this into perspective, kindly consider the photo below:
Can you see the difference now?
As a rule however, for a toilet to qualify as a high(er) one as used in this article, it must be at least 15 inches high from its base to its seat, when open.
Having cleared this in a brilliant fashion, let’s see why Seniors need this type of toilet (in the first place).
Why Do Seniors Need High/Higher Toilets?
We’ve shown you what it means to refer to a toilet as a high/higher model.
However, there is another question that is begging hard to be answered: why do Seniors and the elderly need high(er) toilets?
The reasons, in summary, were touched during the main introduction of this article.
However, these reasons will be treated in sufficient details below.
A. Increased Risk Of Accidents When Using Lower Toilets/Squat Pans
Seniors – at 60 or older and the elderly are usually not in the best/prime physical condition.
This is irrespective of how fit/strong they (or you) look.
Being naturally weak and with a biological clock that isn’t in your (or their) favor anymore, accidents are prone to happen and one of the places where such accidents take place most of the time is the bathroom – where toilets are installed.
This is how it plays out…
…where lower toilets are installed (or worse, squat pans are used), you – or any Senior or elderly person who is using same will need to squat very low or at least, bend down appreciably if you’re (or they’re) to use same.
The actual bending down is where it becomes tricky…however, the biggest part yet is the standing up – after the business that called them – or you to the toilet is completed.
During this process, you as a Senior or any elderly person who has the misfortune of bending that low to use a toilet may become dizzy and lose visual orientation.
An accident – or a fall, in such an instance is likely.
Sadly, since bathrooms are always tiled, the surfaces are usually hard and will most certainly provide the most unwelcoming of landing surfaces!
Injury – and sometimes, death are consequences that are likely; consequences that can be brilliantly avoided by the simple installation of a high(er) toilet.
Got the gist so far?
Let’s take a look at the second reason why Seniors and the elderly need toilets that seat them in a manner/level of a traditional chair.
B. Acute Joint Pain/Muscle Cramps Common With Seniors
In 10 challenges Seniors face and wish you understand (part 1) and its concluding part, 10 challenges Seniors face and wish you understand (part 2), we argued – and convincingly too that Seniors and the elderly have a plethora of challenges that they sometimes wish those around them simply understand, intuitively.
One of such challenges is acute joint pain, occasional muscle cramps and sometimes, the reality of the medical challenge, rheumatism.
Now, if you’ve ever had joint pain, you know how difficult it is to manage it especially when you’re asked to bend or seat very low.
This is exactly what happens when Seniors/the elderly are required to use lower toilets – or toilets that seat users below the normal sitting position of a normal chair.
No Senior appreciates squatting!
C. General Numbness As A Result Of Poor Blood Flow
When you seat low, even as a young person, you’re bound to feel numb. This is as a result of poor blood circulation and improper body alignment.
However, as a Senior or an elderly person, it is always much more tasking when you attempt to squat lower than your normal body alignment.
As it is expected, your body will feel numb in many of the places where blood ‘ran away’ from; especially the joints and lower body generally.
In such a sad instance, going to the toilet will prove to be such a challenge that you – or any elderly person who is in such a condition will prefer to completely avoid the reality of even bothering with the toilet (in the first place)!
This reality is not a funny one, we tell you!
D. The General Uncomfortable Nature Of Small Toilets (For Seniors And The Elderly)
Generally, a toilet that seats users up to normal chair-level, irrespective of the fact that they are Seniors/elderly or not is generally more comfortable.
However, aside the ergonomics, it is important to mention that toilets that seat users, especially the elderly high up are generally more comfortable to use, with a majority of them providing a more solid base and importantly, a large, skirted design.
The reason why this is so is quite simple and straightforward: higher toilets are deemed ‘premium’ by both the buyers (i.e. you) and their manufacturers.
Accordingly thus, more effort is put in them to ensure that they come out smarter and are far more comfortable.
As an aside, it is necessary to state that such toilets also wind up much more beautiful than the ordinary models available in the market generally.
E. Dizziness And The ‘Whirl’ Feeling Lower Toilets Inspire
Finally, those who are advanced in age, when they use squat pans or lower toilet generally, experience something that is difficult to describe.
First, they feel very dizzy and then, they experience what could be best described as a ‘whirl’ feeling.
This is especially true if they have squatted or bent so low in order to pass out waste.
The real challenge is that, when this happens, they lose orientation momentarily and for a some minutes, might even lose immediate memory.
This can lead to many other unwanted and undesirable things such as a slip or on the extreme, fainting – which is life threatening.
However, a simple high(er) toilet can avoid these all – or if you’d rather not bother, a practical toilet riser.
Now, having finished with reasons why the Senior population needs high(er) toilets, let’s now take a look at what to look out for when shopping for high(er) toilets for Seniors or the elderly.
What To Look Out For When Shopping For High(er) Toilets For The Elderly
It is often a wise thing to have an idea of features to look out for when you’re buying something that you’re not very familiar with.
In this instance, if you’re a Senior citizen or would love to buy a high(er) toilet for an elderly friend or loved one, what are the features to look out for?
We present them right after the image below.
Note though that all the models that are featured above here all meet the criteria set down below – and you can actually buy any of them without bothering to check yourself as we have already done the hard, tedious job for you.
However, if you (by accident) find another model not mentioned below, be carefully guided by the parameters below:
i. Appreciable Height
This goes without saying – but it is nonetheless very important to mention it specifically here.
If you’re going to buy a high(er) toilet for a Senior citizen or the elderly, be smart enough to ensure that the toilet is of normal chair seating-height range.
You can take a look at the photos shared above for perspective.
However, if you would simply appreciate the figures as they are, ensure that none of the toilets you’re considering is less than 15″ from its base to its seat.
Of course, if you’re very tall, you can always add some inches to the standard and suggested 15 inches.
ii. Easy To Clean Design
As a Senior citizen, the last thing you’ll want to be faced with is a toilet that is tricky to clean or plainly catches dirt in a manner that is not to your liking.
Accordingly thus, pick a model that does not catch mold and ensure that your unit will still be sparkling after about 30 years of everyday use!
To ensure that you achieve this in the most brilliant of fashions, we suggest only durable plastic and vitreous China as your primary toilet material.
Toilets made of these are damn easy to clean, do not fade off and retain their beauty well into the decades.
Further, it would be smart to pick a color other than the regular and popular white if you’re not so sure that you can manage the white color.
For the Kohler brand in particular, there are many other options including the pearly and shiny almighty black.
iii. Pick A Unit That Is Economical With Water
After working hard and reaching your 60’s (and above), your hard earned money or pension should not simply go to paying water bills that a crazy toilet consumes.
To ensure that you get this right, it is advisable that you insist that your toilet is actually WaterSense Certified.
Such toilets consume, overall, less water per flush.
As a matter of fact, the majority of WaterSense certified toilets consume between only 1 gallon to 1.2 gallons of water per flush!
This, why it may appear insignificant, will certainly save you thousands of Dollars in savings especially if your house is a large one or if you share the toilet with others such as children or grandchildren.
As it is said, getting WaterSense certified products is simply Common Sense!
iv. Look Up For Models That Ensure Powerful Flushes
There is nothing that is as annoying as actually going to the toilet, flushing twice and still seeing your waste floating right on top on the flush water!
Now, this is what happens when you get a toilet that is not powerful enough when it comes to the flushing reality.
To avoid this mess, always look up for models that are engineered from the start to ensure one (simple) powerful and efficient flush.
Generally though, models with large skirted designs are best when it comes to flushing efficiency.
It is also worth taking special note that, when one single flush proves inefficient, more water is wasted in the process.
Aside water, time and patience are also severely taxed.
Why waste both time and money (everyday) on a bad toilet?
Wrap Up: Advantages Of Seniors Using A High(er) Toilet
By way of wrap up, let’s conclude this very important article with advantages of Seniors and the elderly using high(er) toilets.
Shall we fire?
- Seniors who use a high(er) toilet find them more comfortable, overall since these toilet types are made specifically with comfort of the end users in mind.
- Elderly users of high(er) toilets are less at risk of a bathroom accident.
- Senior citizens who use high(er) toilets do not experience unnecessary joint pain when they use the toilet. This is because their sitting posture and the ergonomics of the toilet are always perfect.
- Seniors who have bought and installed high(er) toilets in their homes also experience cramps and numbness when using the toilet less. The reason as as stated in the point immediately above.
- Finally, because of the immense comfort and stability high(er) toilets ensure, elderly and Senior users are happier going to the toilet and for many, it is a pleasant experience that they actively look forward to 🙂
Of course, after taking a good and measured look at these advantages, you know exactly why you should be using a higher toilet and not some low pieces of China!
What is more important? You also know exactly where to order your high(er) toilet as a Senior or for an elderly friend, loved one and relative.
Happy shopping…from all of us at Best for Seniors; we sincerely wish you a great day and an awesome time 🙂